Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's A Splash, Splash, Splash

On Sunday morning last week, we drove back from Knoxville and headed straight to the Cork's house to celebrate Nicholas's birthday.


Whitney and Justin were in town, so I GOT TO SEE MY PERSON!!!! She looked adorable in that hat!


We all had a great time hanging out and messing around.


And dad had a blast messing around with my camera and some of the pictures are awesome. Like this one...


...and this one! Love the fast action feature on my camera.


Justin, Nicholas, and Whitney decided to show off their skills.

                                   

And then we played keep the ball up for a long time. We couldn't get to 50 until our dads joined in, and we made it the first time.


Such pretty ladies enjoying time together. I am so glad that they are best friends and are such great examples of Godly women. I just hope Whitney and I look that good in 25 years!


My parents are adorable!


The whole day was a blast and I love spending time with my most favorite people. It was definitely a much needed break for the Corks and I am glad we got to celebrate the best brother I've ever had! Can't wait until we are all back together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment