Chris's 30th was a few weeks ago and we have been celebrating since the week before! We started with a get together for my family where we went to Fuji for Hibachi and then opened some pretty cool presents. Matt joined us so that was really nice as well!
Chris made out like a bandit with a new pair of jeans, a few seasons of some of his favorite TV shows, and a Duck Dynasty shirt.
The whole clan (minus Matt who was kind enough to take a picture)
If you know Chris, you know he doesn't like sweets. So we got him the smallest cupcake ever...I still got to eat it while he enjoyed his ice cream!
Mom got the cutest decorations. Love celebrating my main squeeze!
Since Chris's birthday was a Monday and the weekend before was tax-free weekend, dad came over on Sunday to set up a super nice surround sound system for Chris's parents and I. It's a pretty awesome system which he really likes! On Monday, Chris drove up to Kentucky to go searching for some of his favorite beer. I got off work early and we headed to dinner at the Pharmacy.
It was so good! We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the beautiful weather and their nice biergarten.
Both of our burgers were fantastic! Chris had the Farm Burger which had an egg, ham, and bacon on it. I had the Mexican burger which had guacamole and pico de gallo on it. Yummy!
I am so glad that we went to this new restaurant and tried it out. It was a fun time and the food was really good. I am so thankful to get to celebrate Chris and another year he has been blessed with!
In my family, we celebrate birthdays big. Chris has grown accustomed to this by now, so of course, we had to celebrate him one more time with his family. They came in this weekend and we all went to dinner at PF Changs. The waitress asked if we were celebrating anything and Chris quickly said, "NO!", to which she responded, "Happy Birthday." HAHAHAHA!
Glad we got to spend a weekend with Kim, Dan, and Matt. Can't wait to update about everything else that is going on in our lives. Such a fun time in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment