October was one of the most insane months of my life. We started the month by closing on our house, I went to California, and then we painted, moved, cleaned, and worked on making our new house our home. I am so thankful for my parents and in-laws for helping us get set up and moved! I will begin posting pictures soon!
For our anniversary, we had decided to not do anything big. We both worked and were planning on going to a nice dinner downtown. I made it two work, started feeling pretty horrible, and within 30 minutes, I was doubled over in pain. Chris had to take me to the emergency room, where it was determined I was passing a kidney stone...NO FUN! We enjoyed a pepperoni roll for dinner and just relaxed most of the day. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who stayed with me the whole day and took great care of me.
Besides working on the house, we haven't done much the rest of the month. We celebrated Halloween at work by dressing up as the Wizard of Oz characters...so much fun!
We had our first trick or treaters and it was way fun! Can't wait to celebrate many more holidays in our new home!
I am so thankful for all of the good things that happened in October, and I am also thankful that I am confident that God will work all the things that weren't so great into something good!




No comments:
Post a Comment