Sunday, January 26, 2014

2014 - It's Going to Be A Scream

New Year's Eve was a pretty calm night. We just spent the night hanging out at the house, enjoying the quiet after the business of the holiday season. It has been really cold all January, and we even had a bit of snow at the house.
 
 
I love crafting, so this week Mom, Mrs. Pamela, and I got together to make some adorable Valentine's Day crafts. It was so much fun and I love the results!
 
Today was beautiful outside, so we played outside with Zeppelin for a while. I wore my Valentine's Day present from the Corks...my awesome new shirt! In case you can't tell, it has my initials on it too. SO ADORABLE! I plan on getting a lot of use out of this shirt!

 
And for a house update, we have been painting the trim, using Christmas money to buy odds and ends that we need, and continuing to decide exactly how we want everything set up. Most of the rooms are still needing a few things to be complete, but with the exception of the trim being painted, I finally have one room that is basically done! Thanks to Kim for my adorable curtains for the laundry room! I love the curtains and overall décor in this room! Nice and simple, but with a fun color and pattern. I finally feel like we are making lots of progress.

 
My goal for 2014 is to post at least one update per month. We have some trips planned and I know we will be working on the house to really make it our home - so there will be lots pictures to post. I am so excited for 2014 and the fresh start a new year brings. We are trusting that God will continue to help us grow closer to Him, each other, and to the family of believers. Please join us in praying that we will seek God's will this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment