For my mom's birthday, Chris and I found a chocolate factory tour for her. I was able to go with her and it was so much fun! We got to eat some fruit and pretzels in their yummy chocolate fountain.
We learned all about how chocolate is made, and then tasted different chocolates that were interesting to say the least. We started with chocolate that was 80% cacao and went down to normal milk chocolate, which is definitely our favorite!
We dipped oreos, marshmallows, and a cookie in chocolate.
And decorated our own chocolate bars.
It was seriously so much fun and great to be able to spend time with mom!
Chris and I have had another normal week, and I am so happy for normal sometimes. Work has been great and we are gearing up for a few busy weeks. The weather has been beautiful so we are trying to spend as much time outside as possible.
We are also eating some lighter, summer meals. One of our new favorites is Grilled Salmon with a Cucumber Dill Salad. Yummy!
We are heading to Chattanooga next weekend to camp with some friends! I am so excited to spend a whole weekend away and can't think of a better way to spend it than enjoying God's creation!

No comments:
Post a Comment